Friday, December 18, 2009

Does Mucus Around Your Period Date Any BFP/BFN Tests That Were Due For Their Period Around This Time?

Any BFP/BFN tests that were due for their period around this time? - does mucus around your period date

I was at the present time. However, I received my wonderful time Saturday. "I was majorly depressed and felt so sad and desperate not be pregnant. I thought all was well. Tracing the passage of time, the graph of the consistency of mucus, pay special attention to my body. I know that only 20 to 30% of all pregnant women actually TTC in the first 3 months and more than once during the first 6 months, but I'm still sad.
And I have not birthcontroll or the use of condoms in more than one year. I nursed my DD to July this year, but I had periods of semi-regular of all time. I do not know if I am to give this month or are still trying !?!?!?! It is Christmas and everything .... You spend time and relax !!!!!

Enough about me and my sad
Thus, the results of what the whole world? Any person who BFP?

0 comments:

Post a Comment