Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Daewoo Monitor Is My Monitor Going To Give My Girlfriend Cancer?

Is my monitor going to give my girlfriend Cancer? - daewoo monitor

I have an old monitor for a "low radiation Daewoo" model "518B", and when I was younger, lots of deep drill holes in the top and holes on the sides. Not a flat screen, of course, even as it in 1999. I wonder, is radioactive leak or go to the cause of their cancer, as she stands in front of her every day?

In addition, the return of about 2 meters from my feet when I am in my bed, I heard the radiation from the back or is it a myth?

2 comments:

barb w said...

a cathode-ray tube is sealed in a vacuum there are no leaks.

googlerm... said...

You should not be me or I will kick cancer ***!! Just kidding:)

I love you!

Post a Comment