Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Cables Do I Need To Connect My Infocus Lp130 To A Dvd Player How Do I Get Music From My Xbox 360 To An MP3 Player?

How do I get music from my Xbox 360 to an MP3 player? - what cables do i need to connect my infocus lp130 to a dvd player

A recently taken the music from a CD and transfer my Xbox. There is currently no access to the CD. Is there a way to recover or move files from my Xbox to my MP3 player? Or do I find the CD?

Note: This cable connects the MP3 format and is visible to the Xbox via the USB ports. I make music from an MP3 player very well.

3 comments:

Andrew T said...

I had the same problem, no way to do what I was looking

Milk84 said...

Can not move yourself music from one device to 360th It can not be moved or heard.

Roy said...

Try to create a playlist, then save it.

Post a Comment