Monday, January 25, 2010

Implantation Thick White Mucus Cervical Mucus?

Cervical Mucus? - implantation thick white mucus

I love twice a week after my period until 15 days after my time and I began when I would run over my time for awhile and then stops the feeling. I also had this kind of out of sticky white things. It does not look wet ... similar to sperm, but whiter and thicker. Does this mean that I am pregnant? or it is too early to familiarize yourself with these things from the beginning to my time and the end of next week, the 28th since I started, 1 July. Please help me with some information. And when these white slime is a pregnancy, and when I get a pregnancy test more than 30% accuracy. Furthermore, this mucus pregnancy, may at the start of the implementation .. Bleeding>> or if I ever have them?

5 comments:

aimeeme_... said...

OK mucus, which is described, is infertile mucus. Well, do not worry, this is what you, if you want to become pregnant. This general law slippery before the start of the period. Test, you can wait longer until 10 days after ovulation, for a more detailed examination. Remember that this is normal, even if you are not pregnant. If you get the bleeding and mucus to dry is a good sign when the mucus is slippery is his time. Most women have no bleeding. Good luck!

mammatob... said...

I did the same thing, and I saw on the internet and is a sign of pregnancy ... I know your not ovulating because I have 2 weeks ago .. nevertheless a sign of pregnancy because the uterus is the building block and protect your child ... Therefore, it is perhaps a good sign!

Melissa said...

They should at the time of ovulation, so that she is not pregnant. The material is white Goey normal cervical mucus. It increases when the ovulation.

mk_stayl... said...

We have tried for a month I had the same thing. PG has a lot of tests and I started my time at the point @! Read this book, how to choose the sex of your baby. Learn all about the circle hoe works and what looks like a CM. It is very informative!
Good luck

jennifer r said...

it's just ovulation! We hope you have been entitled to have sex in front of the customs and White

Post a Comment