Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good Tight Panty Girdle Where Can I Find The Tightest Possible Panty-girdle?

Where can I find the tightest possible panty-girdle? - good tight panty girdle

I would like to say a panty waist, and I feel like all brands, they are better, so do not know who to go.

First, it must be from an online retailer to come, I'm not going to find the product design.


I am looking for a high waist, waist trimmer thighs.
Frankly, I do not for comfort looking for here, I saw a lot of places to talk, all clean and comfortable - I look at the absolute control that can be found.

Now there must be something to think not show through clothes, some of them it was very large and visible huh through clothing - only for the purpose?

Thank you for your answers will not buy junk.

2 comments:

Clickety... said...

It is better, with new features such as Spanx shapewear, which comes in a big way, is the long leg. The reason that is not so super tight, I have understood, it is worn.

The size does not show itself so much as pooching skin of the back above the top row and on both ends of his legs and waist. Also stay with the control of the pipe with high energy consumption, such as army below the waist, unclear. Sorry, but true! : /

My Answer for You! said...

Only Macy's, Kohl's, JCP, Sears!

This should be a breeze!

Post a Comment