Sunday, February 21, 2010

Office 2007 Volume License Microsoft Office 2007 Licensing--Is It Possible To Order Licenses In A Bulk Of 5 Or 10?

Microsoft Office 2007 Licensing--Is it possible to order licenses in a bulk of 5 or 10? - office 2007 volume license

I am a student, but I work as a network administrator for a small business. I beat them improve their archaic office from 2000 until 2007 and sought to develop a price to do analysis.

However, it seems that Microsoft is happy to retailers like Best Buy, Circuit City, etc, where should I buy packages of 5-10 to talk to and a system for each.

Is there a volume license, I can get, for example, 10 machines in a company? Basically I am looking to buy for two things - to the trial, the cost of the bigger companies to a retailer like a shmuck, and only able to buy a volume to the package that gives me the install to reduce the number of compact discs and 10 licenses . Thank you!

1 comments:

Harihara... said...

Yes Redington Contact

Post a Comment