Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mucus Discharge With Menstrual Snot Like Discharge With Really Bad Menstrual Cramping?

Snot like discharge with really bad menstrual cramping? - mucus discharge with menstrual

I just did 33 weeks and similar experiments to pus and mucus, cramping now feel very uncomfortable with them. I see my OB until 4 June, but I wonder if this deal for 33 weeks or something normal. I did it with a heating pad, but still cramping. Confronted last 2 days and now I am I check my case, I think I'll get my period, but it's just mucus or sometimes a little too much. have to change underwear because the mucus covering the entire area.

5 comments:

two kids and loving it !!! said...

Call your doctor if you think you may be in preterm birth.
I had the same problem and it is what it was.

Momma Love said...

This may be your mucus plug:

As the cervix begins to efface (thin add) and they can distribute this mucus, and you'll Management, which looks as cold as egg white or mucus from a runny nose one day. You can even drive to the connector in one gelatinous glob. This discharge may be tinged with a little blood.

I would be your gynecologist, or whatever you use for the birth of their baby. ASAP!

Mia said...

I've heard that your plug mucas could fall very quickly and do not work ahead. However, cramps? It looks like the beginning of sorrows. How is your stomach hard as a stone when cramps happen? Go to the delivery room, or wherever you are in work and for checkdir safelty. Who knows, maybe you could expect dialating and can be stressful and the child in an emergency. Good luck.

im1grleg... said...

I want to go to the hospital and get it checked out. Fungal infections are very common during pregnancy, but it really did not have cramps. It is possible that the mucus plug has pushed early, and requires immediate attention, as they could come to work early.

mommy2J said...

snottty sound and things like the mucus plug. and for some women, this means labor is on its way, so you should visit your doctor. Cramps can contractions. Maybe I should as soon as possible.

Post a Comment