Monday, February 1, 2010

My Pulse Rate Is 52 Is This Normal Is My Blood Pressure OK?

Is my blood pressure OK? - my pulse rate is 52 is this normal

I checked my blood pressure today and it was 112 (System) / 52 (DIA) with a pulse of 99bpm. (I laugh a little when I) in the machine. Is this normal?
I have a feeling some mild heart palpitations this weekend and then you can use a mild panic attack and I think, deep breathing for a minute or two. I'm only 18 and I had the same feeling as this one, which disappeared after a few days. I think it would have from that what you ate last week was caused. I have breakfast every morning and the weekend I had 2 large and Burger King spent much time sitting in the car. Is this a kind of indigestion or gas trapped? It is likely by itself to disappear after a day or 2, but I am very concerned if these things happen, I think I could have a heart attack or something!

5 comments:

Llola... said...

This is not high at all! Your blood pressure is very good!

I think you're right, you have panic attacks ...

Llola... said...

This is not high at all! Your blood pressure is very good!

I think you're right, you have panic attacks ...

Steve B said...

well ...... B / P can .. Maximum heart afraid .... strange things happen in the body ... Do not miss these values for 3-5 days .. If it persists, MD
PS, thyroid hormones, this may also ask, thyroid panel doc

Sawyer said...

The diastolic pressure is a little weak. Closer at 60 would be reassuring.
The pulse is (was) a little high, but you said you were laughing.
In general, a pulse closer to 50 indicates that the person on the healthy side, while close to 100 means that the person leans more toward the healthy side, but ... This must be taken into account if the person is at rest. For the American Red Cross, could not be done, if the donation anyones heart rate over 100

ccourtne... said...

Your blood pressure is good!
Normal is 110/60. Your right not to
You can heartburn, have indigestion /.
Do not you think if a heart attack would.
However, the consumption of foods rich in fat can affect the gallbladder, causing pain, especially in Part I of the chest, shoulder blade or R.
If you feel the victim of a panic attack, the doctor may prescribe medication for anxiety.

Post a Comment