Thursday, February 11, 2010

Proxy To Watch South Park What Anime Should I Watch?

What anime should i watch? - proxy to watch south park

I'm seeing on the lookout for anime in the holidays. Here are a few I've seen in the ascending order of best to IMO.

I like that shows me the world to reconsider. Preferably, if you're awesome and epic.

good: anime on the lookout for this kind

Ghost in the Shell
Fullmetal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Wolf's Rain
Ergo Proxy
Gundam 00

Entertainment: It is with things like

Samurai Shamploo
Hellsing
Elfen Lied
Eureka 7
Trigun
Death Note
Samurai 7
Mobile Suit Gundam: MS 08 Teams
FLCL
Evangelion (child complains)
Darker Than Black
Akira

bad

Bleach (I'm sick, though very good)
Naruto (could be good if package has been condensed)
Trinity Blood (thought it was cute at first, but just lick and lick)
Gantz (introduction, were exponentially worse)
Dragon Ball (I loved when I was 9)
Inuyasha (I first saw DBZ and Anime Did'nt More)
None of the "Scooby-Doo"When

Similar

History / Science channels
Top Gear
Futurama
Family Guy
South Park
Robot Chicken

When you think of a good anime for me to see on the basis of this list or other to see who would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment